BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Patriot Week

Today was the last day of Patriot week at my school. There was a assemble to close the week. So I didn't hav'to go to 3 period (or so I thought). Maciah (my best friend) had the hardest time I think. Her dad never came home from a mission he had. He died when she was 3. her mother didn't tell her tell her was 5. So she invited her uncle to lunch at the school for us to recognise the people out at war, returned from war, or that were in the police, fire department, or other services. Her uncle looks allot like her dad.
My report card came today. 3 A's ,3 B's ,and a C. Although I only have one C my dad thinks it's like I failed all my classes. But that's dad.

0 comments: